Only 14 pages are availabe for public view
The regional TV channels of the most important channels for the regions which they were inches;, where is the main objective of the establishment is a service development; with the aim of community service and development of its members in all fields and providing information through the programs offered for women. In this context, and given the role played by the media Baknoadtha different in the development and awareness of women as well as the properties of the media and its advantages, including the impact on the individual, which leads to changes in the fields of behavioral, emotional and cognitive, psychological, social, and therefore When talking about the media and women, we must know mechanisms through which you can the media from the development of women and girls Sahidic and contribute to the empowerment of women.
With this in mind the regional channels and a private channel level space development and awareness girl their issues through different program (N. women), which is a specialized program and cares about all aspects of the affairs and concerns of women’s issues, which include, for example, legal; development; education;
social; health and mental health; cultural ; religious.
Problem of the study: -
Lack of proper knowledge of the girl, especially rural girls, resulting in a decline in the role of women and the girl entrusted to them and hoped the delay in their interaction with the community, which leads to isolation and withdrawal resulting in a gradual shrinking of the role of the girl, especially rural areas.
Crystallized the problem of the study in the next major question:
What does the role of women in television programs level of women’s issues and their relationship to consciously girls those issues?
Questions of the study: -
1 - What are the main issues addressed by the program Nun women and meet the needs of the girl?
2 - What is the extent of assistance program Nun women in the formation of awareness and develop the skills and abilities of the girl?
3 - How the program to meet the needs of the girl?
Importance of the study
The Nun women program is the only program channel level, which deals with and interested in all aspects of girls and women in terms of: -
• Provide ideas and diverse well help in the development and shaping character girl mature and prepared good preparation for a family and educate her community matters.
• Lack of programs that address women’s issues to the channel.
• the extent of the role played by these programs in the formation of the awareness of the girl.
• Follows developments in all the issues of women and girls, whether regional or international.
• The results of this study may contribute to the development of women’s programs in the interaction and the development of the girl at that stage.
• can provide some guidance and direction to the girl in the light of the increasing awareness of these issues, including help in building character and confront matters of life and be able to build her family and take responsibility properly.
Objectives of the study:
1 - interest in all issues of concern to the girl at that stage.
2 - to contribute to shaping the awareness of the girl and the development of skills and capabilities in line with the requirements of the times.
3 - advancement of the girl, especially in the various rural areas to rise up in society.
Imposition of hypotheses:
1 - Are there any statistically significant differences between the views of a sample province of Mina and Fayoum governorate in sample program Nun women?
2 - There were statistically significant differences between the views of the urban sample and a sample program Nun’s rural women?.
Type and the methodology of the study:
This study is one of the field and analytical studies will use the sample survey method of program loops Nun, women, and sample survey of girls aged 18 to 21.
Society and the study sample:
The study population province of Mina, Fayoum, a study sample of females (400 single) from rural and urban areas equally in a random manner.
The analytical study - field (from the age categories 18 - 21).
The study sample: for a period of three months Any rate of 90 episodes (each episode an hour).
Tools of the study: This study is based on
1. Questionnaire form will be applied through the interview and then read the form as shown to ensure the proper answer to questions from the form.
2. Analysis of the content of the program on women and girls, which provides on channel program level Nun women for a period of three months, which provides for one hour per day, or by 90 programmatic hour.
- One of the main topics addressed by the program is clear that the ”healthy nutrition” came in the forefront of the health issues discussed in the ”Nun women”, where it is one of the most important topics that ensure women’s knowledge of, and interest in this content programs for women and girls contributes to the advancement of any society is not production without health.
Results of the field study:
1 - generally Do you think that television can contribute to the process of development of women and girls?
There were statistically significant differences between the responses of a sample Minia Governorate around the belief that television can contribute to the process of development of women and girls and in the direction of (yes), and there are significant differences between the responses of a sample Fayoum governorate and in the direction of (yes), and no statistically significant differences between The study sample responses and in the direction of (yes).
2 - N. women contribute to increase the knowledge of women’s issues in the region?
There were statistically significant differences between the responses of a sample Minya about the extent of the contribution of non women in increasing the knowledge of women’s issues in the region and in the direction of (yes), and there are significant differences between the responses of a sample Fayoum governorate and in the direction of the (sometimes), and there are significant differences between the The study sample responses and in the direction of the (sometimes).