يوجد فقط 14 صفحة متاحة للعرض العام
Values throughout the ages have formed a frame of reference that governs the behavior of individuals and directs their actions, and it preserves the society’s homogeneity, cohesion and interdependence. Perhaps one of the most important concerns of values is the changes to a rapidly changing society. It is urgent to establish values-based education to be able to determine the values that must be promoted and supported, and which values are modified and changed, and which values are formed to meet the challenges of the future.
We now live in an era of new horizons characterized by knowledge, scientific technological revolution and successive political, economic, cultural and educational changes, an era in which nationalist tendencies are narrow-minded and values are global, imposing on society challenges such as contributing to the formation of the new generation personality and mind, To control and build it with attention to the values that must be acquired from childhood, and to balance modernity and tradition
Youth represent an age group with a role and importance within society, and because it carries with it the hope of building and the prosperous future of the nation and its ability and vitality to work and change for the better in the service of society, through what young people can acquire positive values during the different academic stages Successive skills, experiences and social abilities that exist and develop social responsibility in them and make them productive producers.
The youth of the students of the faculties of education in particular are the mainstay of the real development in Egypt because they are future teachers and any defect that affects their value system will be reflected in its effects on their performance and methods of dealing with their students and their personalities and ways of educating them and their children and the real communication with others.
Therefore, the problem of study arises through the need of the community to become an education of values an integral part of each educational activity in various subjects in the context of a proposed strategy that provides an integrated project and a clear message and vision for the educational institutions of the university to complete its mission. Balanced learner graduated with the identity and skilled affiliation and skilled work and capable On self-development and carries a set of values that help to build a generation on which to build the future of society intellectually and scientifically.
In light of the above, the need to conduct such a study is an attempt to identify some indicators that contribute in one way or another to shed light on some of the priority values of young people, especially among students of the Faculty of Education. Concepts formed by the students of the Faculty of Education through the experiences gained during socialization, and trying to develop a proposed strategy integrated education values in the colleges of education and to develop the positive values among its students.
Hence, the research problem can be framed in the following main question:
What is the proposed strategy for the development of positive values among university youth in some faculties of education in Egyptian public universities in the light of contemporary changes؟
The main question arises from the following sub-questions:
1) What are values?
2) What is the role of the university in the development of values among university youth?
3) What are the most important contemporary changes and their impact on values among the youth of the faculties of education?
4) What are the prevailing values among the youth of the faculties of education?
5) What is the proposed strategy for the development of positive values among university youth in some faculties of education?
Objectives of the study:
The study aims to:
The present study aims to establish theoretical bases for education on positive values in educational systems, especially universities, including colleges of education.
The current study aims to develop an integrated strategy consisting of practical steps to promote and evaluate the positive values in the behavior of students in the systems of university education, including colleges of education.
Determining the value system of the students of the Faculty of Education, because this system continues to affect them and significantly in the future of their lives.
To identify the strengths and weaknesses in the promotion of values through the system of Egyptian public universities in order to form a proposed strategy suitable for development in light of the reality on the ground.
The importance of the study:
The importance of research can be highlighted in the following points:
1) The present study deals with university students in some of the faculties of education in Egyptian government universities as a carrier of values - positive or negative - from generation to generation.
2) The current study is important in its study of a group of the most important groups of society, namely youth.
3) Values are of great importance because they contribute greatly to the formation of the personality of the members of society in general and students of the Faculty of Education in particular as future teachers.
4) The current study benefits the staff in the field of education in terms of benefiting from the proposed strategy to support and develop positive values among university youth.
5) The current study draws on its importance from targeting a proposed strategy consisting of practical steps to promote positive values among the youth of the faculties of education.
(B) Methodology and tools:
The current study is used as a tool for the descriptive approach, namely, the questionnaire, in order to identify the prevailing values among the students of the faculties of education.
The limits of the study:
Objective Limitations: The study is limited to determining the set of values adopted by students of faculties of education.
Spatial boundaries: The study will be conducted in the faculties of education at University.
Human Boundaries: The tools of the study are applied to the students of the faculties of education at Egyptian governmental universities .
Terminology of study:
The present study has adopted a value-based conceptual approach: a system of human behavior that motivates the individual to respond to etiquette. This system is derived from a comprehensive philosophical conception based on reason and religion to achieve good ends measured through the individual’s verbal, emotional and behavioral activity in life.
University Youth: Young University
He is the one who has received an academic culture from the university, which qualifies him to take on a job role in the community that can take responsibility for leadership, construction and development where he has passed the stage of adolescence and the maturity stage is clearer.
Contemporary changes: Contemporary variables
The researcher refers to the recent changes that have emerged in the last decade in various fields, which include the social, economic, cultural and technical changes and the effect that they can have on the values among the university youth in the faculties of education.
Steps to study:
Step 1: The general framework of the study and its importance, objectives and terminology
Step 2: Identify the values, their classification, their importance and their composition.
Step 3: Acquaintance with young people and the concept of youth, their characteristics and their cultural and moral issues
Step 4: Identify the university and its roles and functions and its role towards society and youth and develop their values.
Step 5: Contemporary global changes and their impact on values, and the challenges they have generated.
Step 6: Field study procedures:
1) Selection of a random sample of students of the faculties of education in the Egyptian public universities .
2) Designing a questionnaire based on different values to identify the prevailing values among the students of the faculties of education in Egyptian public universities.
3) Display the questionnaire in its initial form on a group of arbitrators and then on a sample survey and ensure its stability and validity and then apply it in its final form on the selected sample.
4) Application of the questionnaire of students to a sample of students of the faculties of education in Egyptian public universities .
Step Seven: It deals with the order of priority values among university youth through a field study applied to the students of the Faculty of Education at Sohag University because they will be conveying these values to their students in schools and then presenting the results and recommendations.
Step 8: Design the proposed strategy to support and develop the positive values of the university youth from students of the faculties of education in the Egyptian public universities in the light of some contemporary changes.
It is clear from the above the great role assigned to universities in the face of contemporary changes and the flood of cultural globalization through the adoption and dissemination of positive values such as national, social and humanitarian values, and despite what can be calculated for university administrations in their role in promoting and developing values among university youth. Especially in the light of contemporary changes and the importance of giving values a great importance to the university administration to work on the following:
First. Ways to improve the role of university administration in promoting values among university youth:
• Define the university’s educational goals in the light of a clear and specific philosophy derived from the reality of society and reflect on its heritage and religious, cultural, social and cultural values.
• Building new models or forms of human relations within the university and its social environment based on a system of desirable values in society.
• Revisit the administrative systems and laws governing the work of the university administration and adopt a democratic leadership style flexible flexible centralism and bureaucracy and routine and rejects authoritarianism and transcendence and oppression and promotes compassion and openness and openness.
• Legislation that enshrines transparency in recruitment and promotion processes in order to ensure fairness and objectivity to achieve the highest level of workmanship and sincerity in the performance of the university thesis and strive for the highest level of independence of the university.
• Organizing regular meetings between students, faculty members and university administration, to activate communication and cultural and human dialogue, and to promote love and trust among all aspects of university life.
• The preparation of a general course for all students in their various disciplines dealing with Egyptian culture and intellectual heritage, national and social. This course includes a system of moral positive values rooted in Egyptian society such as good character, pardon, generosity, altruism, justice, dreams, kindness, tenderness, compassion, humility, integrity, integrity and other noble values.
• Strengthening decentralization in the management of university life and eliminating barriers in administrative communication.
• To strengthen the social responsibility values of the university’s members of faculty, students and employees through engaging in voluntary work to serve the community, participate in social, religious and national events and take care of different social groups.
Second: Ways to improve the role of the faculty in promoting values among university youth:
• To show values of tolerance and strong passion towards these values and what he does and plays a leading role in this area and to love students, people and society, and the embodiment of these values in their university and social life.
• To contribute to clarifying and consolidating the practical aspect of the values of tolerance and ethical and human values in the life of the individual and society.
• Involvement of extracurricular activity outside the classroom in developing the values of freedom, cooperation, teamwork and the establishment of effective human relations between students and students and their teachers through cultural, mental and social activities that contribute to the promotion of values among students. Among young people themselves and between them and their teachers as well as between them and the guests of the University of the intellectuals and political and economic leaders and media in the community.
• Encourage students to be spontaneous, creative and courageous in presenting, defending and defending opinion, as well as accepting differences of opinion and direction, tolerance of this difference, respect for others, appreciation and good listening, critique and analysis, and respect for human dignity and prohibition of victimization, Participation and altruism and to demonstrate the legitimacy of the difference and its value and vitality to renew the thought and clarity of vision and reach the truth.
• Providing a climate of freedom and security away from the threat and disregard and contempt based on the respect of students and confidence in their abilities and potential and encourage and motivate them in a climate of love and tolerance Positive love openness, justice, equality, democracy and flexibility of the faculty member have a significant impact on the composition of students value and moral and thus modify their behavior and attitudes Towards the university, teachers, fellow students, and society in general.
Third: Ways to improve the role of the university curriculum in promoting values among university youth:
• Responds to the needs of students in general and their needs, especially the value of the community needs of the other.
• Achieve integration and balance in the personality aspects of cognitive, emotional, emotional and moral demand.
• Promotes the relationship of man to God and his relation to people and its relationship to nature and its relationship on the basis of good and true understanding of the requirements of this relationship and activate them in order to achieve their satisfaction and compatibility and success in his private and public life.
• Consistent with the aspirations of university students to possess the future and the ability to keep abreast of modern developments and deal with its vocabulary.
• In addition to the academic student’s specialization, it will include general cultural decisions related to the culture of the society, its history, cultural heritage, religious tolerance, historical depth, and its role in the march of humanity.
• Integrate and be closely related so that there is no separation between courses from each other and what can result in contradictions and contradictions.
• Strengthen the nodal side in the hearts of young generations based on the understanding of the true religion and its legitimate goals and its return since childhood to reject extremism and extremism and the adoption of moderation and moderation thought and behavior.
• Increase the share of educational courses that deal with values for various disciplines, especially scientific and applied disciplines.
• Include cultural decisions of national, political, religious and social for all people and different sections commensurate with their specialization in order to achieve the ultimate goal of education, namely the development and promotion of values among students.
Fourth: Ways to improve the role of student activities in promoting the positive values of students:
• To be based on scientific and educational basis from the perspective of values in the exercise.
• To vary to suit different interests and take into account differences in hobbies, desires and abilities of students.
• To invest leisure time in projects and activities useful and enhanced values such as giving, altruism, equality, humility, familiarity and dialogue and respect and respect for others.
• Activities within the University should be linked to other community activities, by monitoring appropriate incentives.
• To assign a degree to it in addition to the student’s balance within its grades to make them serious and thus bear fruit.
• To aim to develop and strengthen the culture of values among students and to make a permanent assessment of the extent to which these objectives are achieved and work on developing them continuously.
Fifth: Ways to improve the role of the university library in promoting the positive values of students:
The university library can play a role in promoting students’ positive values by:
• Updating the university library and building a national information network and linking it to global networks, while giving the issue of values special importance.
• Provide university libraries with modern and advanced references and the results of research, studies and recommendations of global, regional and local conferences on the culture of values, peace and human rights.
• Reviewing the management and management of the university library so that it conforms to the rapid changes in social life and serves the purpose of disseminating and disseminating positive values.
• Decorating the walls and walls of the library with posters and posters calling for positive values and stimulating positive behavior.
• To train librarians and their supervisors and familiarize them with the basics of civilizational human interaction, which will enhance the culture of values and positive behavior among students, faculty members and users of library services.
The university is a center of inspiration for ethics and spiritual values and the source of all new ideas and knowledge. It is also a platform for the opinions of thinkers, liberals and pioneers of reform and development. It is the most important educational institution that has the task of educating its students and preparing them to take leadership and work positions in society. The university is considered the nation’s mind and the criterion of its glory, and the guide of its cultural identity as well as the most capable of correcting the imbalance in the value system in society.