يوجد فقط 14 صفحة متاحة للعرض العام
The information age Bmattyate present and its potential future represents challenges affecting the backbone of the educational project goals, strategies and systems in other words its inputs, processes and outputs where this age is increasing pressure to change the priorities of the educational project associated Bmkhrjath learners this tide informational accompanied by a wave of globalization and the opening up of the market and competition growing economic between human societies has become a obsession political and educational leaders in many countries of the world to reform their educational systems form and content of reform based on ”technical education or computerization,” so to speak in other words reform is based on the integration of technology in education integration aims to develop learning skills and business that required life such as skills for higher-order thinking, research and action collective initiative, communication and innovation. .
Next to the information revolution is no conceptual change about how you learn the individual Vassalab education and modern learning based on this change chime Mrtkzadtha and principles with the demands of life and work in the third millennium on the one hand and with the technical possibilities of the other hand and if we add to these two Almngarien information technology and the transformation of the learning theories van the traditional education system fails to meet the demands of life in the third millennium and that the mating between information technology and modern educational model opens the door to new educational reforms was not familiar to the educational system before.
The learning elements of a modern trends in science education technology in the past few years, which is a form of the evolution of e-learning are learning resources Digital publishes on the Internet and can be reused in different educational situations where can each teacher to use the learning element in accordance with the requirements of the educational situation it enriches the environment education and help achieve the goals of the educational situation.
Featured educational elements as sources of learning and saved in the fountains of knowledge centers and used educational practices in multiple formats, where the teachers to re-use in many educational situations to achieve their educational goals. For example: Put maps, drawings, models, recordings, films educational ... centers fountains of knowledge to be used by the teacher to achieve the goal of education is in the curriculum, comes another milestone used in the position of a different education to achieve an educational goal post and so, with the advent of e-learning and the need for a digital ready content can be re-used, the need arises to need content is divided into small pieces reflect the educational objectives, can re-assembled to design and build educational content.
In order to materialize benefit from learning the elements of digital, there was a need to employ innovations educational technology in the design of warehouses learning elements of digital learning object repository for storing and learning modules, which are produced by teachers or designers educational to allow these elements to the user at any time, any place, whether to study or use in the development of e-courses and the development of cooperation and participation in the design and development of e-content skills, and to ensure the preservation of the intellectual property rights of authors.
It uses educational elements warehouse to store, display and distribution of educational elements, and some warehouses used as a search engine specialist for educational materials Search Engines, they also provide links to sites that contain educational materials, and fit information research standards (odd Zahir Ismail, 2009.375).
Hence the importance of providing the latest styles and methods, techniques and technology education, which can be applied in the field of education, when we plan to develop our educational institutions, which is tasked with the preparation of teachers and teachers’ special numbers entitle them to carry out their tasks educational in the best way, we have to bear in mind these basic elements in the development, construction and attention to the process and to ensure that the future will be and Haga through these elements care and in line with our ambitions and aspirations change in the near and distant for tomorrow
One of the main reasons for the use of student teachers, which teachers of tomorrow to the elements of learning is the difficulty that each teacher authored or design a multimedia or software semester with the decision of the whole like math course, but in the presence of specialized warehouses that help the teacher and the student teacher to get to learn the elements and re-use times the times in multiple learning contexts, as well as re-use by other teachers to achieve the desired educational goals.
Therefore, should be trained in the faculties of education students next to graduate to use the learning elements of the existing specialized warehouses that help these students to increase academic performance efficiency have during practical education period where the help of specialized warehouses teacher to his mastery of the skills and knowledge associated with his specialty education, and response and absorb technological innovations., In addition to the best hiring them.
As you learn the elements of the transfer of students from the style of online learning into a method to solve problems such as the provision of a specific problem or a specific project for the students, in order to identify their ability to solve the problem or the completion of this project, with the supply of these students with a number of e-learning elements, and the students use these elements and look for other elements can be used in solving the problem they are currently at, with students retaining some elements that can be used to solve other problems, here are the students coming out of the direct method of teaching, to learning based on the problem, a method in which students identify problems and search for items learning associated with them, and use them to solve these problems.
For the reasons mentioned above should encourage student teacher in the use of digital learning elements to improve and develop ways of teaching and the development of scientific achievements. Through the following:
* Teachers train students to use digital learning elements to get to the achievement of the concepts embodied in the subjects they teach.
It is located on the faculties of the treaties and deanships teacher preparation and training centers the task of faculty members prepare teachers to do to activate the use of technology in the classroom in order to achieve their educational goals, and access Ptlamivhm and their students for standardized levels of learning outcomes.
where can these colleges, centers and Deanships facilitate the process of preparation of teachers at all levels of production, use and employ learning elements.
In light of the progress of the research problem stems from the following reasons:
- Lack of awareness Altknolo Ji and interpersonal skills with modern technology applications level, the student teachers.
- The urgent need to search for multiple and diverse design alternatives for the design and construction of new styles and templates available from educational entities over the Internet, and is a repository of educational elements integrated technological novelty.
- The frequency of the production of learning elements and the anarchy of production and indiscriminate which leads to a waste of time, effort and cost, which led to the Direction to the search for new sources and these sources of international information network (the Internet) to access the elements of learning available on the Web, most of which is directed to the goal Set an educational or instructional strategy specific or not it fits with the level of learners and their needs in addition to the weakness of the skills of teachers in the search on the World Wide web (Internet) as well as get the results irrelevant.
- It is very difficult for one person produce all learning elements Digital needed him, Vtaqidat technology requires a team, do not imagine that we find one person expert in the production of various forms of the elements of learning, you need the skills of a variety, for example, a teacher of science and mathematics, he could write an accurate description particular subject while others may miss the planning skills necessary to view the subject, but if this teacher has produced a learning elements of value, and made it available to other users, the other teachers of the same substance and those who have other skills that they can add to it and is designed to reduce the effort and time consumed in production of educational materials, which are placed inside the warehouse.
- The ability to cut costs Affordability: Since its effectiveness in reducing costs where they are developed to be used several times and thereby reducing the time required to reproduce.
- Work on cost reduction through its ability to re-use, The rise in the cost of development and construction decisions go back to the educational resources to the decision, including learning the elements of electronic and are produced from the beginning, as that decision may be taught to a small number of students, so we need to taking into account the use of educational resources that have already been produced, and to make such educational resources to a large number of students (Downes, 2005).
- The re-use of learning elements provide an ideal way to facilitate dealing with common learning and its applications and skills concepts, and you can re-adapt some learning elements of digital to approve all types of users of the teachers and all methods of student learning, and the learning elements that can be used in a teaching position can be used in Educational attitude Last different from the first in terms of stage, specialization and subject, and that the second use is better than the first use, after the use of evaluation experience post test for the use of these elements, which allows the teacher the possibility of developing these elements and disposed of deficiencies in the first use.
- Warehouses educational elements is one of the formulations of the most promising in the provision of electronic educational service, which is crucial, and reliable so much in achieving the educational goals of this operation targeted should therefore design and construction of warehouses educational elements in accordance with the quality standards in order to achieve its goals, which is the quality most important determinants of the design and construction of such warehouses and that are lacking in the majority of educational institutions in the Arab environment.
- Moving the current circumstances in the educational process towards reducing the cost and distance from the hard-line restrictions imposed by copyright, and that the production and use of learning elements and digital availability of published, in order to save cost and alternatives for users of these elements, which reduces sought companies to raise the prices of materials and educational programs produced by and restrictions used for the purpose of making a profit and not learning, and that the participation of the learning elements that do not require additional cost, when produced publishers text of each of the later version requires new financial resources ,.
• Saving time and effort in the design and construction of educational elements for each course or educational lesson.
• The document called for national standards for evaluation and adoption of the colleges of education in Egypt
• uses the graduate knowledge and skills, information and communication technology ICT in raising public his performance and professional.
• graduate show positive attitudes towards the use of technological Almsenhdthat in the search for information and communicate with others
• He has the skills to use the Internet to search for information and communicate with others.
• adhere to scientific honesty, objectivity and ethics when using technological knowledge sources and employ the results of the evaluation process to improve the learning and development of products.
- Lack of educational institutions to warehouses learning elements niche is one of the most prominent obstacles to the application of e-learning system and the development is contained within those institutions (Salem, 2008) because the learning elements warehouses are an important resource teachers to provide electronic content to design their courses and lessons electronic high level of quality.
- Student teacher need more technological skills needed after graduation and involvement in the labor market
This is what was called the researcher to try to propose a model for the study of ”the impact of the use of learning elements produced within the specialized warehouses across the network on the development of the employment of these elements skills in the classroom and the trend towards the student teacher education colleges.”
And Tosasaala the above, the need to clear help student teacher and through the construction of a specialized warehouse in mathematics, based on the yields of students both by technological level provides an opportunity for these students accessed the use of distance learning elements in different positions, plus it is a novelty technological new benefit in the process educational and learning outcomes according to the results previously presented, which made the researcher trying to find the answer to the main question next
What effect the use of learning-producing elements within the specialized warehouses across the network to develop the employment skills of these elements in the classroom and the trend towards my student teacher education colleges?
The ramifications of this question, the following questions:
Q 1: What are the programs that will be used in the production of learning elements?
Question 2: What are the elements of building learning standards within warehouses Almt_khasssh online?
Q 3: What is the proposed model for the educational elements warehouse specialist in mathematics?
Q 4: What is the effect of using learning elements produced within the specialized warehouses on the development of skills recruit elements in the classroom?
Q 5: What is the impact of the use of learning-producing elements within the specialized warehouses development direction I have a student teacher education colleges?
The current research aims to achieve the following:
• identify the effectiveness of learning elements within the warehouse specializing in math skills in the development of warehouses employ elements produced in the classroom during the process of education period.
• identify the effectiveness of learning elements within the warehouse specialized in mathematics on the direction of warehouses students of the Faculty of Education towards the use of warehouse learning elements.
• Aim of the research to the production and employment of the process of learning and the use of the elements in the classroom environment for a student teacher during the period of practical education.
• Prepare repository elements educational digital appropriate specialized for teaching mathematics course primary school.
• strengthen the process of the development of education in the classroom using advanced technological means associated with the construction of warehouses learning elements.
• providing a model for the repository elements of learning are employed in construction of the development of the skills of the student teacher.
• To achieve participation and cooperation in the exchange of design and digital learning elements, which reduces the cost of designing e-courses, and repeating the same information in the content of courses
• Get the elements of learning at a time that fits the student teachers when it’s needed by storing these elements in specialized in the field of mathematics warehouses.
• the development of students of the Faculty of Education at the University of Ain Shams skills in the light of technological development of contemporary global trends.
The importance of research
It stemmed the importance of research in that it can contribute to:
• keep pace with modern global trends for the development of teaching methods, and increase the effectiveness of the educational process, and make the learner-centered education. In light of the latest technological methods.
• To assist in reaching the indicators for the development of the decisions of the university students in the light of the rapid technological developments and modern trends.
• hiring of Internet services in the educational process effectively.
• a lot of shortcomings in the process of preparing students to address teacher in light of technological innovations.
• Get learning elements at a time that fits the student teachers when it’s needed by storing these items in the warehouse.
• According to the teachers and students by providing the necessary training on technological skills.
This research is limited to:
1. the production of learning elements in the light of the content analysis.
2. Sample of student teachers at the Faculty of Education in Mathematics.
3. Build a digital specialist warehouse in mathematics Online
Combine variables Search:
• the independent variable, a proposed model for the repository of learning elements
• It is dependent variables
- Production of learning elements
- Employ elements of learning in the classroom skills
- The direction of the students towards learning elements warehouses specialized in mathematics
Descriptive and analytical approach: which is based on the preparation of research tools, and also prepare a list of the goals of the warehouse and prepared the list of quality design elements Mistoa learning standards by looking at their previous studies and literature, Arab and foreign
Quasi-experimental approach: where this research belongs to the category of research aimed at the study of the causal relationships between variables and tested, in order to know the effect of the use of the independent variable (learning elements warehouse) on the dependent variables (production - employ elements of learning in the classroom - the direction)
• Learning elements Learning Objects:
Are substances or small digital media, but many are re-used in new teaching positions and is produced for him, ranging from text, voice and video, maps, graphs, charts and animations, video clips, interactive simulations and take each presented in the classroom between 1 to 15 minutes. (Hussein Mohamed Ahmed Abdel Basset 0.2011).
• warehouses learning elements Learning Objects Repository:
Is available online information system that works to save the elements of learning, processing, and management integration with the Department of Electronic Systems courses.
• specialized warehouses Special Repository:
It is warehouses that specializes in a particular field of objective Examples include specialized in physics or mathematics Alkemiaouao warehouses. . (Ochoa, 2007)
• skill is
The ability to perform work usually consists of a group of smaller performances, a simple renderings sub. (Kamal Olive, 2004)
Known as the researcher employ procedural skill learning elements in teaching as ”the ability and willingness to deal with the elements of learning and how to employ them to serve the educational process.
• Trend Attitude:
I knew Saad Hindawi (2011) as ”a concept expresses the outcome of students’ responses to the warehouse learning elements in terms of the importance of learning through the warehouse learning elements, and enjoy learning through the warehouse learning elements, being careful to use a repository of learning elements and that acceptance and rejection as measured direction average for that
1. To answer Alososilh search was developed following hypotheses: There is a statistically significant difference between the mean scores of the experimental group arranged and the test (80) in the application note card in the classroom learning to employ the elements during the teaching of mathematics course.
2. There are statistically significant differences at the level of significance (0.05) between the average scores of students of teachers in each of the two applications prior and subsequent to gauge the direction towards the use of warehouse learning elements via the Internet for the benefit of the dimensional application.
• List analyzes the content of mathematics rapporteur primary school
• Dealing with the warehouse guide.
• guide dealing with authoring programs (trainee guide).
• Assessment of the warehouse on the proposed card.
• assessment of learning elements produced by the student teacher card.
• Note Card uses elements of learning and employment while teaching in the education process.
• identify the trend toward the warehouse learning elements.
1. Survey the literature related to the subject of research and analysis in order to prepare the theoretical framework and the extrapolation of specifications to provide educational model repository elements online and research design tools.
2. select one of the appropriate instructional design of the nature of search models, and work methodology and Faqaalojraath to design experimental treatment and production material.
3. analyze the content of one of the decisions of primary school mathematics.
4. prepare a list of educational objectives in the light of the content to be analyzed to achieve, as a prelude to the design of learning elements in the light, and presented to the experts in the field of education and education technology for approval.
5. determine the authoring programs that will be in the light LTD.STI. COMPLETE FLOUR learning elements.
6. Choose the basic study, a group of third year students of the Division of Basic Mathematics Education, Faculty of Education, Ain Shams University (the same group that developed on the production of learning elements)
7. production of learning elements in the light of the educational objectives according to authoring programs.
8. assess learning elements produced in the light of the evaluation of the product card.
9. design and construction of the proposed model for the repository of educational items and choose a Server servers on the Internet to raise the depot site through it and perform basic functional tests for the investigation of vacant warehouse of technical errors, and arbitration by experts and specialists in the field of educational technology.
10. Load educational elements that have been produced at the warehouse of educational elements online.
11. Preparation and research tools of: scale and direction, Preparation Manual, Takiaam warehouse card, note card and Tgamanm students and put them in the final image.
12. conduct reconnaissance experience of the warehouse, and measurement tools to measure the stability of the research tools, and learn about the difficulties they may encounter researcher or group of individuals when conducting basic research experience.
13. perform basic experiment to search through:
• explain how to use the repository of educational elements via the Internet to students and research group registered the depot and handed over the username and password for each student with reference to how to download the file directory using the warehouse.
• The use of students’ educational elements that have been produced.
• employ elements of learning in the classroom environment in the second semester of the academic year of field training.
• Apply Uday search tools.
• Data analysis and measure the impact of the proposed model within the specialized warehouses for the elements of learning.
• Discussing the results of the application and interpretation.
• View the overall results of research and make recommendations and proposals.
• There are statistically significant differences at the level of significance (0.05) between the average scores of students of teachers in each of the two applications prior and subsequent to gauge the direction in favor of the dimensional application.
• There is a statistically significant difference between the mean scores of the experimental group and the line (80) in the application note card in the classroom learning to employ the elements during the teaching of mathematics course. Every skill of observation skills in note card In total observation skills for the experimental group. ”
• There is the effectiveness of the use of distance learning elements produced within the specialized warehouses employ these elements within the classroom environment
• There is a significant impact on the employment elements of learning in the classroom due to the use of learning-producing elements within the specialized warehouses, also reflect the percentage of the level of perfection for the impact that we got the size.