يوجد فقط 14 صفحة متاحة للعرض العام
Society analytical study includes three programs in the ”studio on the ninth of Al Baghdadi, and ninth on the program after Iraqiya, the program literally on the channel Rasheed”.
As the researcher to apply the field study on a stratified random sample (of (400) respondents from viewers programs of administrative corruption in the context of the financial areas of the province of Baghdad.
The study theoretical framework was framing analysis theory , and related on the most significant results of study:
- WEB occupied the first place among the sources relied upon by channel programs to address the issues of administrative and financial corruption by %44.8.
- Outperformed frames specified by the general frameworks (%52) in Category I of the frames of reference used when viewing the issues of administrative and financial corruption, and in the second classification of frames of reference,
- First came frameworks gains rate (%54.6) in dissolved frameworks losses Secondly, the main ideas of the issues raised in the program under study,
- In Category third overcome the ideas that were formulated in the framework of Financial on the ethical framework by (%50.8), of the total main ideas that address issues of corruption in Iraq.
- The Iraqi channel (state television) ranked first by (%83.8) than among Iraqi satellite television channels watched by respondents, followed closely by Al Baghdadi (private channel) by (%83.2), then in the third channel East